"Calypso Chile Non-Discrimination Policy Statement"
Calypso Chile is committed to respect and fulfill:
- Actions to prevent and eliminate all acts of discrimination
- Respect for diversity and individuality
- Equality of opportunities
- Fair and equitable salary allocation
- The Propagation of a plural and tolerant culture
- Absolute rejection of all acts of violence
- The annulment of any practice that threatens the dignity of people
- The promotion of gender equality and labor equity
- Respect for the right to free expression of ideas, without prejudice to the rights of others
- The productive inclusion of vulnerable groups
- Respectful and inclusive coexistence
Shared work and solidarity Determining the policy of non-discrimination in the selection of collaborators Calypso Chile promotes a culture of non-discrimination towards any person in the case of hiring or selecting collaborators for reasons of:
Sex, race, skin color, age, origin, nationality, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, political beliefs, physical appearance or any other factor that makes it impossible for a person who has the capacity and ability to work, can do it.